건강한 수산물 생산을 위한 친환경 양식기술을 전파하는 에이비컨설팅 방승원 대표를 만나다 > 비즈 News

본문 바로가기
  • Home
  • 현재위치 : news > 비즈 News
  • 비즈 News      |

[이 포스팅은 쿠팡 파트너스 활동의 일환으로, 이에 따른 일정액의 수수료를 제공받습니다]

건강한 수산물 생산을 위한 친환경 양식기술을 전파하는 에이비컨설팅 방승원 대표를 만나다

The aquaculture industry has played a role in increasing demand for marine products, and has high added value, making a significant contribution to revitalizing the fishing community. have been doing Compared to these positive functions, problems such as genetic problems in farmed fish, diseases caused by mass farming, use of marine chemicals, and ecosystem disturbance were exposed. The aquaculture industry is also transitioning from a traditional aquaculture focused on increasing production and generating profits to a sustainable industry based on harmony between the environment and growth.

​ In keeping with the trend of the times, eco-friendly aquaculture technology is being developed to produce healthy marine products. There is someone who preaches. This is Seungwon Bang, CEO of AB Consulting. AB Consulting, run by CEO Bang, is a company that provides education and technology related to Baviofloc Technology (BFT), an eco-friendly aquaculture method, in fish farms.

18f91e8226d9f2294ff1e8e12a13a299_1572414119_9866.jpg

▲ AB Consulting CEO Seung-won Bang, who conducts an eco-friendly aquaculture biofloc technology transfer training course

#01. Biofloat technology (BFT), an eco-friendly aquaculture technology

Biofloat technology (BFT) is a microorganism This refers to a technology for cultivating marine products using . During farming, the breeding water becomes contaminated due to feed residues and excrement. At this time, while past aquaculture managed water quality by frequently exchanging breeding water, biofloat technology manages water quality by using microorganisms to decompose the excrement excreted by fish.

"Biofloc technology is, in a word, natural water purification. Previous aquaculture methods required frequent replacement of water to maintain water quality, so a large amount of water was used. Water was needed, and the discharge of breeding water polluted the water around the fish farm. However, biofloc technology, a natural purification system using microorganisms, saves water by eliminating the need to replace the breeding water. There is no discharge that pollutes the water quality around the fish farm."

Frequent water changes are essential for farmed fish species. It's not all good. This is because there is a high risk of introducing disease agents that can cause disease during the water exchange process. Every time the water is exchanged, it is inevitable to treat it with chemicals for water quality management to prevent mass death due to the introduction of disease agents such as viruses.

In contrast, biofloc technology, an eco-friendly aquaculture technology, replenishes only evaporated water because microorganisms continuously manage water quality, and changes in ammonia, nitrite, water temperature, pH, and salinity are checked daily. Just keep it at an appropriate level.

< span style="font-size:10pt;"> e9b112f4af2d55e49fd530eebcabb380_1572578060_6281.jpg

AB Consulting CEO Bang Seung-won, who conducts an eco-friendly aquaculture biofloc technology transfer training course

#02. Prepare earfish and become an evangelist disseminating eco-friendly aquaculture technology

The meeting between Seungwon Bang, CEO of 'AB Consulting', and biofloc technology began when CEO Seungwon Bang dreamed of work-life balance, a balance between work and life. Worked in the civil engineering field for 8 years. In the process of preparing for ear catch, tired of the constant work life day and night, I came across the "Eco-friendly Biofloat Technology (BFT) Shrimp Farming Technology Training" hosted by the West Sea Fisheries Research Institute of the National Fisheries Research Institute.

"At first, returning to farming I was going to do it. But people around me said that fishing would be better than agriculture. Since our country is surrounded by sea on three sides, I thought I would prefer fishing rather than farming. While searching for target fish species such as sea cucumbers and abalone, I learned that the West Sea Fisheries Research Institute was conducting a training course on eco-friendly biofloat technology (BFT) shrimp farming technology. I signed up for the course right away. I think I was drawn to the keyword ‘eco-friendly’. It's the trend going forward."

CEO Seung-won Bang enrolled in a short-term training course on biofloat technology hosted by the West Sea Fisheries Research Institute. At that time, the institute selected 4 to 5 students who completed the short-term training course and conducted long-term training, and CEO Seung-won Bang was among the subjects. Following the one-month short-term training, I completed five months of long-term training, and after completing the long-term training, I was given the opportunity to work as a researcher at the West Sea Fisheries Research Institute.

e9b112f4af2d

AB Consulting CEO Bang Seung-won, who conducts an eco-friendly aquaculture biofloc technology transfer training course

"Eco-friendly There are many aspects of biofloc technology that are difficult to fully master with just one month of short-term training. If I had only received training, it would have been really difficult to apply biofloat technology to fish farms. Fortunately, I was exposed to many different experiences while working at the research institute. I was able to experience and learn everything I would have learned over 5 to 10 years at the fish farm during my one year as a researcher."

< /p>

The number of fish farms that want to apply eco-friendly biofloat technology has increased, and demand for consignment operation and professional technical support has arisen. This was because it was difficult to apply biofloat technology in the field and succeed in aquaculture with only short-term training.

CEO Bang completed training in biofloc technology and founded AB Consulting based on the know-how he gained while working as a researcher. Farms that wanted to apply aquaculture technology but found it difficult to operate were commissioned and operated, and professional technical support was provided to farms that needed technical support. Starting this year, training on the 'eco-friendly biofloat technology transfer process' was started. p>

< span style="font-size:10pt;">#03. Use difficulties as a stepping stone to provide better service

< /p>

< span style="font-size:10pt;"> In the early stages of the business, CEO Bang worked at the fish farm site for consignment operation or professional technical support. It was there permanently. As the period of permanent presence on site became longer, work efficiency and quality of life decreased. A separate on-site manager was assigned to the fish farm and the work was converted to a business trip.

While CEO Bang had seen the situation immediately on site and responded, now he had to give appropriate instructions based on what was reported through the eyes and mouth of the site manager. A problem arose during this process. During breeding, even the smallest details must be reported in detail, but sometimes they are omitted. In this case, the problem arose of not being able to give appropriate instructions or respond.

The problems were corrected through periodic training of field managers, but an alternative was needed from a long-term perspective. We began analyzing dozens of breeding management data. A breeding management algorithm was developed. A patent for this is currently registered. AB Consulting's next goal is to develop a breeding management program based on this algorithm to create a fish farm with sustainable and stable production and return to work.

#04. With honesty without trickery

​The corporate philosophy pursued by Bang Seung-won, CEO of AB Consulting, is honesty. It is said that his calling and corporate philosophy is to ultimately provide consumers with food ingredients farmed in a farm that incorporates biofloc technology, an eco-friendly aquaculture technology, with honesty and no tricks. span>

< span style="font-size:10pt;">​< /span>

"Once in the news, additives that should not be added to food I hear news that substances have been added. This is why I provide professional support for applying biofloc technology to fish farms and provide related technical training."

"The aquaculture method incorporating biofloc technology is an organic aquaculture method using microorganisms. This is because drugs such as antibiotics cannot be added directly. My mission and philosophy is to ultimately provide consumers with safe food grown in eco-friendly fish farms through professional education and technical support to those who wish to apply this farming method."

< span style="font-size:10pt;">< /span>

Among people who are tired of city life, they return to farming There are many people who dream of earfish. This is because it is an economically attractive business item with the advantage of being able to escape from the bleak city life and enjoy a leisurely life surrounded by nature by returning to farming or returning home. However, not everyone succeeds.

CEO Bang Seung-won, with the dream of becoming a guinea pig, completed short-term training followed by long-term training, and went through a detailed preparation process of almost two years to work as a researcher in a related field. We hope that CEO Bang, who has now become an expert in supporting and educating biofloat technology, an eco-friendly aquaculture technology, will become a good mentor to those who dream of catching earfish and want to apply eco-friendly aquaculture technology with a philosophy of honesty.

< /span>

< span style="font-size:10pt;">

추천0 비추천0
프린트
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 댓글목록

• 등록된 댓글이 없습니다.