위풍당당한 4명의 작가들의 이색적인 전시회 > 비즈 Activity

본문 바로가기
  • Home
  • 현재위치 : news > 비즈 Activity
  • 비즈 Activity      |

[이 포스팅은 쿠팡 파트너스 활동의 일환으로, 이에 따른 일정액의 수수료를 제공받습니다]

위풍당당한 4명의 작가들의 이색적인 전시회

< span style="font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(60, 63, 69);">A unique exhibition by four majestic artists who are constantly taking on new challenges

In early May, the “4 Challenge Artists Exhibition”, which continued to make a living and constantly took on new challenges in another world, with a theme exhibition titled “Continuously taking on new challenges,” was held majestically at the Gamcheon Cultural Center. It is open at the Hatbul Library.

Photo: Inside the Gamcheon Torch Little Library

Two cancers Artist Jeong Eun-seon expresses the joy and happiness of facing her third life by drawing flowers with the earnest hope that the 'flowers of her third life' will bloom once again after receiving the decision.

Author Lee Han-sook, a 5-year professional cancer fighter with more than 90 rounds of chemotherapy, who wrote the essay “I Have Breast Cancer, but I Want to Wear a Bikini,”

After purchasing mother-of-pearl lacquerware as a gift to an overseas buyer, I retired from the company I had worked for for 11 years and returned to Korea. I felt the value and potential of traditional Korean crafts in the mother-of-pearl lacquerware jewelry box, and began to focus on mother-of-pearl lacquerware and cloisonné crafts in earnest. Artist Hwang Ji-young,

He spent 10 years as the CEO of a franchise chicken restaurant and the next 10 years as the CEO of an advertising and publicity design company. Shin Chan-hwan, who took up his writing brush again in his 50s. Author,

Photo: Inside the Gamcheon Torch Little Library

These four people The author

Anyone To convey the meaning that “only will can develop into culture and art by expressing and unraveling an individual’s daily life and life”

He began a completely new and different challenge in his life with the theme exhibition 'Continuously taking on new challenges.'

The unique exhibition by four majestic artists will be on display for free at the Gamcheon Torchul Little Library until May 22nd. is opening.

Location: 1st floor, 50 Ganae 1-ro 175beon-gil, Saha-gu, Busan

Phone : 051-203-0543

추천0 비추천0
프린트
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 댓글목록

• 등록된 댓글이 없습니다.