[홍콩, 마카오下] 짧은 해외 여행은 생략과 버림이 핵심전략 > 비즈 News

본문 바로가기
  • Home
  • 현재위치 : news > 비즈 News
  • 비즈 News      |

[이 포스팅은 쿠팡 파트너스 활동의 일환으로, 이에 따른 일정액의 수수료를 제공받습니다]

[홍콩, 마카오下] 짧은 해외 여행은 생략과 버림이 핵심전략

Hong Kong and Macau do not have everything except what is missing, but they have everything.

Historic sites, amusement parks, food, hotels, leisure, and even alcohol.

Even a quiet beach. There are even mountains and mountains.

So it is more difficult to make a schedule.

What are you talking about? So, are you saying you should go to Hong Kong in this heat?

That’s not true. The idea is to make time now to go to Hong Kong in late fall.

November is better than October.

You can only take one day of annual leave on Friday. It is not difficult to go on a 4-day, 3-night trip to Hong Kong and Macau if you pay.

If you make a reservation in advance, there is no financial burden, and the waiting time brings vitality to your daily life.

As everyone knows, thanks to low-cost airlines, you can now travel to Japan, China, Hong Kong, and Southeast Asia without the feeling of taking a domestic flight.

For a short itinerary, especially for those who are not used to independent travel, you need to be careful about omissions and omissions to have a comfortable and satisfactory trip.

Travel is not a project, and it certainly does not require writing a report.

When it comes to travel, not knowing is the cure, but there is absolutely no harm in knowing this much. Let's organize the tips in chronological order.

1. Even if you arrive early in the morning, go to the hotel.

If you take annual leave on Friday, you can only depart on Thursday night. If you arrive at one or two in the morning local time, it is unclear what to do. Armed with a hungry spirit, don't you want to spend the night at the airport?

But that's impossible.

Cheap hotels near Hong Kong Airport are good. Try using the hotel reservation site.

The moment you see the container, you feel as if you have been to Ulsan Port. The moment I realized that Hong Kong is also a port city.

The taxi fare was about 20,000 won and the hotel I booked in advance was about 40,000-50,000 won. It is basic to stop by the airport convenience store.

2. Visiting a good restaurant is an option, not a necessity.

On Friday, take the village bus and transfer at the nearest subway station and go to Central Station.

>

Well, it is no different from Seoul.

< br>

I went to a famous dim sum restaurant in IFC Mall. I felt like I was lost in the building for 30 minutes. The taste wasn't bad, but there's no such thing as foolishness. I never looked for a specific restaurant in Hong Kong again.

I found only one oyster noodle restaurant in Macau, and it was right there when I got off the taxi. If it had been inside a large building, I wouldn't have gone there.

추천0 비추천0
프린트
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 댓글목록

• 등록된 댓글이 없습니다.