금샘외국인센터 -정은선작가와의 꿈찾기 프로젝트-2020 마을공동체 역량강화사업 2회차
As a ‘2020 Village Community Capacity Building Project’ implemented by Busan Metropolitan City, the second program hosted by the Geumsem Foreigner Center, “The Project to Find a Dream with Writer Jeong Eun-seon at Gamcheon Culture Village” will be conducted.
Writer Eunsun Jeong worked as an adjunct professor in the Department of Business Administration at a university and worked as a management consultant at a management consulting firm. In her prime in her thirties, as she rushed toward her goal, staring straight ahead, she contracted cancer twice. As she suffered extreme pain in body and mind, she began a deep conversation with her inner self. She herself became a therapist, healed her heart, and turned her ordeal before her into another stepping stone for further growth in her life. p>
With this valuable experience she took a leap toward new dreams and goals, she now works as a mind coach and people who desperately need her help. She shares the reflections and realizations she drew from her own life. In particular, she serves as a messenger of life and hope to countless college students and young people who are struggling in front of the walls of social advancement, including cancer patients who are fighting death.
After communicating through the artist's lecture and eco-bag making, looking around the complicated alleys as if searching for a maze among pastel-colored houses reminiscent of a watercolor painting. Programs that allow you to feel the pain of life during difficult times will be conducted in order.
The program will be held on Saturday, August 15th.
Multicultural families apply first, and foreigners are also accepted. (Free trial for around 20 people)
The number of applicants is around 20, and participants in the 1st and 2nd programs can participate in the 3rd and 4th sessions first.
Only text messages are accepted. /p>
○ Understanding Korean culture
- A project to understand Korean culture in preparation for a future multicultural society and find a dream for a healthy family
- Gamcheon Culture Village Tour and Experience
(Eco-Making Hanbok Experience)
Sat, August 15
Learn about lacquerware crafts and
Experience Korean traditional crafts
○ Korean traditional craft program
○ Understanding the traditional crafts of Najeon Lacquerware
○ Traditional cloisonne craft directly Create
Schedule to be announced in early September
Korean traditional hanok culture experience and
Gaya culture tour
○ Multicultural Family Korean Culture Experience
- The inflow of exotic culture through Korean culture experience and the story of immigrants living in multiculturalism
○ Multicultural family understanding of Korean culture through traditional Korean house experience for 1 night and 2 days
○ Exploring the royal tombs of Suro and the relics of Gaya
Schedule to be announced in early October
※ The above schedule and program contents are subject to change
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.