부산/경남 1인창조기업지원센터 협의회 합동 워크숍(체육대회) 및 네트워킹 행사 성료 > 비즈 News

본문 바로가기
  • Home
  • 현재위치 : news > 비즈 News
  • 비즈 News      |

[이 포스팅은 쿠팡 파트너스 활동의 일환으로, 이에 따른 일정액의 수수료를 제공받습니다]

부산/경남 1인창조기업지원센터 협의회 합동 워크숍(체육대회) 및 네트워킹 행사 성료

On the 14th, the Busan/Gyeongnam One-Person Creative Enterprise Support Center Council held a 'joint workshop (sports competition) and networking' event at Hoedong Reservoir in Oryun-dong, Geumjeong-gu, Busan.

This event, in which 6 centers belonging to the Busan/Gyeongnam One-person Creative Enterprise Support Center Council, including Busan Saha Startup Business Center and Crossbiz Business Center, and over 70 resident companies participated, was an opportunity for mutual exchange and networking. It was designed to strengthen

The event was held in the following order: ▲ trekking along the red clay forest path around the Hoedong Reservoir of Oryundae ▲ lunch and exchange ▲ sports event.

6 centers including Crossbiz Business Center Co., Ltd. The companies moving in had time to train their minds and bodies by walking along the cypress forest path in the Hoedong Reservoir, called the ‘Ttangmoesan Forest Path.’

▲ Tracking the red clay forest path around Oryundae Hoedong Reservoir

CEO Jeong Hwan-bong of Nongmadang, a company located in the Crossbiz Business Center, said, “I haven’t been able to do much outdoor activities recently because I’ve been so focused on work, but after going for a walk and getting some good air through an event like this, my head seems to be clearer. . Also, meeting representatives from various industries in one place seems to make information sharing and collaboration discussions easier.”

After the tracking, at the luncheon, each person We introduced the personnel of each center, the business items and management status of the resident companies, and had a time of exchange over a meal.
Busan Saha Startup Business Center General Manager Yoo Jeom-seok said, “I hope you have a pleasant time today by taking a break from your busy work, resting in nature, and exchanging information between one-man companies.” He also said, “Status of tenant companies” and “Corporate representatives”. 's business item' was introduced.

▲ Introduction to Crossbiz Business Center Co., Ltd. and greetings from tenant companies

As an athletic event, a men's and women's mixed foot volleyball game was held after the luncheon, leading to the 'Saha Center & B Square' event. The event ended with the 'team winning and the 'Gimhae Center' team taking second place.

▲Mixed foot volleyball final match between 'Busan Saha Startup Business Center and B Square Center' team and 'Gimhae Center' team

​< /p>

The Busan/Gyeongnam One-person Creative Enterprise Support Center Council holds joint workshops and networking events every year to promote cooperation and harmony between each center and resident companies.

< p>▲ Busan/Gyeongnam One-person Creative Enterprise Support Center Joint Workshop and Networking

추천0 비추천0
프린트
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 댓글목록

• 등록된 댓글이 없습니다.