지붕없는 미술관 감천문화마을의 감내어울터 전시실, 정은선 작가의 두번째 개인전 ‘행복은 온다’ 개최 > 비즈 Activity

본문 바로가기
  • Home
  • 현재위치 : news > 비즈 Activity
  • 비즈 Activity      |

[이 포스팅은 쿠팡 파트너스 활동의 일환으로, 이에 따른 일정액의 수수료를 제공받습니다]

지붕없는 미술관 감천문화마을의 감내어울터 전시실, 정은선 작가의 두번째 개인전 ‘행복은 온다’ 개최

In January 2020, artist Jeong Eun-seon's solo exhibition ‘Happiness Comes.

(Subtitle: The Joy of Facing the Third Life)’ will be held in the Gamnaeoulteo exhibition room of Gamcheon Culture Village, a roofless museum.

Writer Jeong Eun-seon was diagnosed with cancer twice in her 30s. Even in situations where the writer could not dream of her life, she did not give up hope. She wrote and drew, and she nurtured her dream of communicating with all living things. At the border between life and death, she grabbed a colored pencil and drew a flower, and she desperately hoped that she would once again be able to make the ‘flower of her third life’ bloom.

It was a difficult and difficult time, but the accumulated writings came out into the world as a book called 'The Power of Mental Habits', and the year before last, 'It's okay~ It's my first time' Following the first exhibition, the second exhibition 'Happiness Is Coming' was held.

Artist Eun-seon Jeong's second solo exhibition 'Happiness Is Coming' was held during a difficult and difficult time. This is an exhibition that expresses through pictures and words the joy of encountering the days I dreamed of and the big and small realizations I felt as I went through those times.

The bare tree branches in the cold season seem dead, but inside they are spring. Welcoming and preparing to bloom, each flower blooms in full bloom according to the season. Likewise, if you sow the seeds of thoughts (dreams) and add warmth and vitality with a warm heart even in the rainy, windy and snowy winter of life, happiness will come even in the rainy, windy and snowy season.

People often say that hopes, dreams, and happiness come when the wind and rain disappears, but happiness comes even in seasons of rain, wind, and snowstorms. This is the message that artist Jeong Eun-seon wants to convey through the ‘Happiness Is Coming’ exhibition.

The ‘Happiness Is Coming’ exhibition will be held at Gamcheon Culture Village until January 30th. Any local residents and tourists can visit for free.

추천0 비추천0
프린트
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 댓글목록

• 등록된 댓글이 없습니다.