BNK경남은행갤러리 부산·경남 2030세대 작가들의 공예·회화 접목한 ‘라라래드전’ 개최 > 비즈 Activity

본문 바로가기
  • Home
  • 현재위치 : news > 비즈 Activity
  • 비즈 Activity      |

[이 포스팅은 쿠팡 파트너스 활동의 일환으로, 이에 따른 일정액의 수수료를 제공받습니다]

BNK경남은행갤러리 부산·경남 2030세대 작가들의 공예·회화 접목한 ‘라라래드전’ 개최

BNK Gyeongnam Bank Gallery held the ‘La La Land Exhibition’ by 19 artists from the 2030s generation in Busan and Gyeongnam on the 19th.

The La La Land exhibition, scheduled until the 6th of next month, features works that combine crafts and painting in line with the meaning of La La Land, an ‘unrealistic world’, at BNK Gyeongnam Bank Gallery. It was divided into the first and second floors.

The crafts are by Yujin Kang (Blue and White Porcelain Cup), Hyeyeon Geum (Waves of Emotions), Ayoung Choi (Harmony), Jihye Choi (It's a Watermelon), and Minsu Hong ( City Image) · Writer Kim Eun-kyung (Mind Space) · Writer Kim Jeong-nam (My Wedding) · Writer Kim Chang-hee (Circle-LineV) · Writer Moon Gyeong-nan (Make Me) · Writer Son Bu-geun (Horn) · Writer Lee Chan-min (2019 Dokabi) · Jeon Yeong-cheol You can see 13 works by 12 artists, including the artist (Peppermint Candy, Line).

The paintings are by Kim Do-yeon (Every House, Now It’s Time to Be Happy), Kim Sang-yeon (That Night), Kim Min-seon (Paris), and Park Ji-hye (Anxiety, Alone). Walk) · Artist Lee Eun-jeong (Dream in a Dream) · Lee Eun-ju (Soul Conscious Meal) · Jeong Eun-seon (Joy of Facing the Third Life, Dreaming Sea) exhibited 10 works by 7 artists.

< br>

Artist Jeon Young-cheol, who planned the La La Land exhibition, said, “I hope you can feel the passion and spirit of young artists along with innovative works that combine two genres: crafts and painting.”

The La La Land exhibition is open to all local residents and customers who visit the BNK Gyeongnam Bank headquarters for free on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

추천0 비추천0
프린트
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 댓글목록

• 등록된 댓글이 없습니다.