[홍콩, 마카오下] 짧은 해외 여행은 생략과 버림이 핵심전략 > 비즈 On

본문 바로가기
  • Home
  • 현재위치 : news > 비즈 On
  • 비즈 On      |

[이 포스팅은 쿠팡 파트너스 활동의 일환으로, 이에 따른 일정액의 수수료를 제공받습니다]

[홍콩, 마카오下] 짧은 해외 여행은 생략과 버림이 핵심전략

Hong Kong and Macau don't have everything except what they don't have.
Historical sites, amusement parks, food, hotels, leisure, and even alcohol.
Even quiet places. There are even beaches and mountains.
So it is more difficult to plan an itinerary.

[ Hong Kong, Macau] The key strategy for short overseas trips is to skip and abandon them.

What are you talking about? So you're telling me to go to Hong Kong in this heat?

That's not true. I'm saying make time to go to Hong Kong now, around late fall.

November is better than October.
One day on Friday If you take annual leave, it is not difficult to go on a 4-day, 3-night trip to Hong Kong and Macau.
If you make a reservation in advance, there is no financial burden, and the waiting time brings vitality to your daily life.

All As you know, thanks to low-cost airlines, you can now travel to Japan, China, Hong Kong, and Southeast Asia as if you were taking a domestic flight.

[Under Hong Kong and Macau] The key strategy is to skip and discard short overseas trips

For a short itinerary, especially for those who are not used to independent travel, you need to be careful about omitting and discarding to make the trip comfortable and satisfying.

Traveling is It's not a project, and it's definitely not something that requires writing a report.

When it comes to travel, what you don't know is the cure, but there's no harm in knowing this much. Let's organize the stories and tips in chronological order.

1. Even if you arrive, go to the hotel

[Under Hong Kong and Macau] The key strategy is to skip and discard short overseas trips

If you take annual leave on Friday, you can only depart on Thursday night. If you arrive at 1 or 2 a.m. local time, it is unclear what to do. You are armed with a hungry spirit. , Don't you want to spend the night at the airport?

But that's impossible.

Try using a hotel reservation site for a cheap hotel near Hong Kong Airport.
The moment you see the container, it's like. It felt like I was going to Ulsan Port. It was a moment when I realized that Hong Kong is also a port city.
The taxi fare was about 20,000 won and the hotel I booked in advance was about 40,000 won to 50,000 won.
< br>2. Visiting a good restaurant is an option, not a necessity

On Friday, take a village bus, transfer at a nearby subway station, and go to Central Station.

Well, it's not really different from Seoul.

I went to the famous dim sum restaurant in IFC Mall, but I felt like I was lost in the building for an hour and a half. The taste wasn't bad, but such foolishness. I never looked for a specific restaurant again in Hong Kong.

I only found one place to eat oyster noodles in Macau, but if it was in a large building right after getting off the taxi, I wouldn't have gone there.

[This post was copied from Biz NEWS on 2019-03-13 18:43:49 by bbn]

추천0 비추천0
프린트
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 댓글목록

• 등록된 댓글이 없습니다.